Doing the work you love will take you on an amazing unforeseen journey. I have changed immensely from the day I courageously decided to pursue my passion and dreams. One day, I just woke up tired of treating my dreams like a hobby. I was burning both ends of the candle stick and feeling unfulfilled and burned out daily. I knew that there was something bigger calling me. MY PURPOSE! So, I pushed against the Fear and went on my journey. I couldn’t imagine being who I am today. I had a plan …and so did God. But, more and more I am being re-introduced to myself and I love it! When you make the decision to go for your Dreams, you are really diving into a strong current that will carry you to places you had never dreamed of when you first made the decision. I reflected on this while hiking in Sedona, Arizona this weekend. It was simply amazing to experience the spiritual vortex of the Cathedral Rock. The energy was igniting, inspiring and transformational. Who would’ve known that pursuing to do what I love full-time would lead to moments like this…
You are capable at anytime in your life of doing what you dream of. You do know this, right? Fear and Doubt will try to stop you. You must meet yourself where you are and take a chance on you. I was reading The Alchemist and this quote hit home:
“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second’s encounter with God and with eternity.” After reading this, I paused and cried, I cried tears of resilience. I know this to be true. Projecting negative things happening in your future and becoming fearful of it, is connected to not wanting to suffer or be without. Truth is: suffering is not a part of the journey. Learning invaluable lessons is. Amazing things rarely happen in a comfort zone. Don’t fear of the unknown because the future is NOT here yet. The key is to take action to create what you want and be open to positive things happening in your life. You have the freedom to choose your thoughts. So, why do we as humans automatically assume or think the worse?
Be led by your purpose and take steps to do what you love by launching your purpose driven business. I would love to personally go on the journey with you, as your Dream Coach. I will meet you where you are, coach you 1-on-1 and together we will hone into the vision you have for your life and successfully create a business doing what you love.
• Get clarity on your Purpose Driven Business. Define a Mission, Vision, Products and types of services you offer.
• Develop your Brand and begin Marketing your Purpose Driven Business.
• Outline a strong Income Generating Plan that is aligned with your Purpose and Vision for your Business.
• Develop and Outline a Scalable business model derived from your Passion.
• Create a 120 Day Plan for your biggest entrepreneurial and financial Goals.
• Of course, we will have heart-felt reflection work ensuring that tasks are aligned with your purpose and goals.
• YOU will complete this coaching with your purpose driven business having a visible social media presence and up and running. Also, the goal is to have your first client/customer by the end of our 6 weeks together.
This program is for you if you are yearning to do more of what you love. Especially, if you are ready to show up and live out your purpose and desire making money doing what you love to alleviate feeling unfulfilled in life. Perhaps, you are not sure where or how to start. No more wishing your life away at work dreaming about your business, this 1-on-1 coaching program is for you. Register today!
All my best,
your Dream Coach
Have Your Life’s Trials and Tribulations CAUSE YOU TO LOSE HOPE AND GIVE UP…12 May 2015